Terms and Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions carefully as making a purchase signifies acceptance of these terms. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Every transaction is governed by the terms and conditions in place at the time of the transaction.
- By submitting an order, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders at any time.
- Prices and products are subject to change at any time without notice.
- We will contact you within 48 hours if a product becomes unavailable after the order has been accepted. We will suggest product alternatives or remove the item from the order and give you a full refund.
- Dispatch and delivery dates are provided as a guide only. We take no responsibility for any failure to deliver products within the expected delivery time.
- The customer is responsible for the importation of products into their country and must obey the regulations concerning the customer requirements.
- Amendments to orders can be made by contacting BSP via email or telephone and speaking with someone who will then receive permission to change the order. If an order has already been dispatched, then postage costs will apply.
- You must contact BSP either by phone, fax or email regarding any exchange/refund return of product prior to return within 30 days of original dispatch date.
- If you change your mind about the purchase, BSP is happy to exchange unused and unopened products. All additional postage costs will be at the customer’s expense.
- If a product is faulty, BSP will provide a full refund or exchange including all additional delivery costs.
- Order must be paid for in full prior to delivery.
- All prices are in Australian Dollars and include G.S.T (Goods & Services Tax) for sales within Australia. For sales outside of Australia, G.S.T is excluded.
- You have read and understood our Terms & Conditions.
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
- Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a High Grade Encryption SSL (AES128, 128 bit keys) secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Credit Card Information
- If you pay online using a credit card, the card details are not viewed by BSP or any person except you during the transaction. The credit card details are encrypted and passed directly to the bank.
- We do not retain your credit card details.
- Credit Card Service providers include ANZ and PayPal
- To find out more information about this PayPals Privacy and Security please visit PayPal Privacy and Security.
- All content on this site, including text, images, graphics, music and terminology etc are the property of BSP or its suppliers and is protected under Australian and International Copyright Law. No part of this site may be copied, sold or used for any commercial purpose without written consent from BSP.
- Postage is FREE for orders greater than $50.
- Postage fee of $6.95 is incurred for orders less than $50.
Rest of the World
- For deliveries outside Australia postage is an additional charge.
- A standard postage cost of AU$30.00 is charged and included at the order checkout.
- Prices DO NOT include relevant overseas duties and other custom charges that you may incur and BSP is not responsible for any restrictions that result from the importation of certain products into various countries.
- All orders are delivered via Australia Post and your signature may be required to accept registered goods. Goods will be delivered during normal business hours and can be delivered to Australian P.O. Boxes. Goods delivered within Australia will take five to seven working days.
- For delivery outside Australia, please allow up to 20 working days. Parcels will be delivered via airmail and if there is no-one to accept the package, local postal guidelines will apply. P.O. Box addresses are not accepted for overseas deliveries.
NOTE: BSP takes no responsibility for lost orders if customers provide incorrect address details.
Orders & Payments
- Orders and payments can be made both online, over the phone, via fax or posted.
- For phone orders customers can call 1300 364 611, which is the cost of a local call from anywhere in Australia, and speak to one of our friendly customer service representatives. Alternatively you can fax through your order to +61 2 99182396.
- We accept money orders, cheques and credit cards – Visa and MasterCard.
- To purchase with a money order, simply download an order form and post your money order along with the completed order form to Big Sky Publishing Orders – PO BOX 303, Newport, NSW 2106.
- All payments must be made in Australian dollars.
Returns & Exchanges
- We hope you love our products us much as we do. However, it is important to read our returns and exchanges policy before making any purchases.
- If you need to refund or exchange an item, please call BSP at the earliest convenience prior to returning the product to us.
Returns and Exchanges Policy
- If you change your mind about your purchase, BSP is happy to exchange the item as long as it is in as new condition, unused, unopened and returned within 30 days of original dispatch.
- Unless the product is faulty, all additional postage costs for returning items will be at your expense.
- At BSP we take the time to ensure that our product is of the highest quality before we pass them on to you. However if you do receive a faulty product, we are happy to provide you with a full refund, or product exchange including additional delivery costs.
How to Return Items
- Before you return the items, either email email@example.com or call BSP (1300 364 611) to let us know that you are returning an item.
- When returning items, wrap the package securely and enclose your receipt (we send this out with your order), reason for returning the item/s, and send to – BSP Returns Department P.O. Box 303 Newport, NSW Australia 2106
- Once we have received the returned products, exchanges will be processed within 24 hours and refunds or credits processed within 7 working days. Refunds will credit the original account of payment.
** IMPORTANT – BSP takes no responsibility for returned items that do not reach us. We suggest that you get postal insurance before sending the items.**
If you need to contact us for any reason, whether it be about site improvements, products you think we should stock, or just about your experience with any of our books, then we’d love to hear from you.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph : 1300 364 611
Fax : +61 2 9918 2396
P.O. Box 303
This document was last updated on December 05, 2012